Still Australia’s Best Value Pool Coating
With Epotec NT, you can have that, season after season.
Epotec NT (New Technology) is the updated version of Australia’s best value 2 pack, pool coating.
Epotec NT provides an attractive, seamless, hard wearing and easy clean surface for many years.
Epotec NT pool coating can be applied by independent contractors in most parts of Australia or DIY.
If your pool is tired, worn, unattractive or just hard to keep clean, your pool can have a new lease of life with Epotec NT epoxy coating.
- provides an amazing, durable coloured finish
- designed to work on concrete (painted or not), Marblesheen, Pebblecrete or Fibreglass
- is specially formulated to be UV, wear and scratch resistant
- when fully cured provides a hard, smooth, easy to clean surface without nooks and crannies for algae to lodge in, unlike other rough, porous surfaces
- resistant to chalking, pool water chemicals and salt and is safe to use with fish
- used in pools in the tough Australasian environment for over 20 years. It’s a proven system and will last season after season in your pool
- widely used in new or existing pools, from back yard to Olympic sized and beyond
- we deliver Australia wide
- can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- can be applied by you (DIY), by Approved Contractors or your favourite painter
- budget about $1300 – $2300 (DIY) and $4500 – $7000 (Applicator) for average size pools.
For prices and quotes
Looking for a professional to resurface your pool?
For DIY we offer comprehensive information and support
Also please take a few minutes to see the other parts of our web site. There’s lots of useful information there to guide you and answer your questions. Also see the Project Galley above.
We are focused on saving you time and money in the long term with a low maintenance finish, so you spend more time in your pool not working on your pool.
Check our latest NEWSLETTER, this time we show you how EPOTEC works successfully upgrading previously painted pools.
With Epotec you are making the right choice. Join thousands of other satisfied clients, Australia wide.
On the following pages you will find much useful information.
We have finished our renovation of pool in late December and filled it with water on December 29th 2009..
The support you gave me which built up my confidence to do the pool myself was great.
Your DIY instructions were spot on and there wasn’t any reason to make a mistake. The pool looks fantastic now and we have been having fun in it since.
Thank you again for your great product and support.