Australia’s Best Value Pool Coating
If so Epotec epoxy pool coating is the answer, applied by independent contractors in most parts of Australia or DIY.
If your pool is tired, worn, unattractive or just hard to keep clean, your pool can have a new lease of life with Epotec hi build 2 pack epoxy coating.
- provides an amazing durable coloured finish
- designed to work on concrete (painted or not), Marblesheen, Pebblecrete or Fibreglass
- is specially formulated to be UV, wear and scratch resistant
- when fully cured provides a hard, smooth, easy to clean surface without nooks and crannies for algae to lodge in, unlike other rough, porous surfaces
- resistant to chalking, pool water chemicals and salt and is safe to use with fish
- used in pools in the tough Australasian environment for over 20 years. It’s a proven system and will last season after season in your pool
- widely used in new or existing pools, from back yard to Olympic sized and beyond
- we deliver Australia wide
- can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- can be applied by you (DIY), by Approved Contractors or your favourite painter
- budget about $900 – $1500 (DIY) and $4000 – $6000 (Applicator) for average size pools.
For prices and quotes
Looking for a professional to resurface your pool?
For DIY we offer comprehensive information and support
Also please take a few minutes to see the other parts of our web site. There’s lots of useful information there to guide you and answer your questions. Also see the Project Galley above.
We are focused on saving you time and money in the long term with a low maintenance finish, so you spend more time in your pool not working on your pool.
Check our latest NEWSLETTER, this time we show you how EPOTEC works successfully upgrading previously painted pools.
With Epotec you are making the right choice. Join hundreds of other satisfied clients, Australia wide.
On the following pages you will find much useful information.
“Should be able to get the third coat before 72 hours. The second coat went on nearly a week after the first coat and got wet after about 12 hours of finishing as we were not expecting rain at all. Then it pissed down for about 4 days solid! I was getting worried I tell you as I had not got it together to cover the area. But when the sun came out again I checked it out and it hanged in there. I was very impressed. Could not even scratch it off much with a nail. So obviously it “took” even after getting saturated for four days. Looks like an amazing paint that’s for sure.
Re the Epotec DIY process from your info. No problems. Info was fine. Easy to follow and adequately detailed.
Looking forward to filling the pool soon and start enjoying……