Welcome to the only honest source of information to find a solution for long-lasting swimming pool coatings.
We take the care and the time necessary to understand your pool and its needs, and yours as well!
We have over 20 years of experience in the field, to provide you with the best possible option.
Hundreds of customers apply products we supply with great results, historically proven.
We now offer a select few great paints and will advise which best suits all your needs.
All can be applied by independent contractors in most parts of Australia, or by yourself.
If your pool is tired, worn, unattractive or just hard to keep clean, your pool can have a new lease of life with good quality paints, specifically designed for swimming pools.
We now have great options to offer you, including a new and exciting coating engineered here in Australia. It’s the most durable coating made of FEVE fluoropolymers. It cannot be beaten. And also good old trusted high build epoxy.
Our Great Pool Coating System:
- provides an amazing, durable coloured finish
- designed to work on concrete (painted or not), Marblesheen, Pebblecrete or Fibreglass
- is specially formulated to be UV, wear and scratch-resistant,
- used in pools in the tough Australasian environment. It’s a proven system and will last season after season in your pool
- widely used in new or existing pools, from the backyard to Olympic sized and beyond
- we deliver Australia wide
- can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- can be applied by you or by Approved Contractors ( we have a list of professionals who use our paints covering most of Australia) or your favourite painter,
- and includes the new FEVE fluoropolymer coating, exclusively supplied by us
So many options… what should I choose to bring new life to my pool?
When it comes to pool coatings and paints, there are choices. It is important you make the right choice. It is not just how it looks when new, but what how does the coating protect the structure of your pool, over many years of service?
There are 3 types of paint commonly used in swimming pools:
Chlorinated Rubber Paint: known as “rubber paint” low durability, requires frequent recoating, not many pools left with such paint as too troublesome.
Epoxy coatings: have been the most common on painted pools in Australia for many years. We have been supplying high build epoxies such as EPOTEC from New Zealand and now its similar local equivalent.
Fluoropolymers: This is the FUTURE!!! Yes! The Exciting new option, that is available only from us, for swimming pools in Australia. Hundreds of pool owners appreciate this great product right now. Not only has it got unlimited vibrant colours, but it has unmatched Ultraviolet (UV) resistance. Remember the faded, tired paint above the waterline? This is no more. In addition, it has the best resistance to the pool chemicals and provides amazing finish retention. You have a WINNER!
The perfect pool coating solution for your pool is here!!! FEVE Fluoropolymer