Australia’s Best Value Pool Coating
If so Epotec epoxy pool coating is the answer, applied by independent contractors in most parts of Australia or DIY.
If your pool is tired, worn, unattractive or just hard to keep clean, your pool can have a new lease of life with Epotec hi build 2 pack epoxy coating.
- provides an amazing durable coloured finish
- designed to work on concrete (painted or not), Marblesheen, Pebblecrete or Fibreglass
- is specially formulated to be UV, wear and scratch resistant
- when fully cured provides a hard, smooth, easy to clean surface without nooks and crannies for algae to lodge in, unlike other rough, porous surfaces
- resistant to chalking, pool water chemicals and salt and is safe to use with fish
- used in pools in the tough Australasian environment for over 20 years. It’s a proven system and will last season after season in your pool
- widely used in new or existing pools, from back yard to Olympic sized and beyond
- we deliver Australia wide
- can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- can be applied by you (DIY), by Approved Contractors or your favourite painter
- budget about $900 – $1500 (DIY) and $4000 – $6000 (Applicator) for average size pools.
For prices and quotes
Looking for a professional to resurface your pool?
For DIY we offer comprehensive information and support
Also please take a few minutes to see the other parts of our web site. There’s lots of useful information there to guide you and answer your questions. Also see the Project Galley above.
We are focused on saving you time and money in the long term with a low maintenance finish, so you spend more time in your pool not working on your pool.
Check our latest NEWSLETTER, this time we show you how EPOTEC works successfully upgrading previously painted pools.
With Epotec you are making the right choice. Join hundreds of other satisfied clients, Australia wide.
On the following pages you will find much useful information.
I cannot tell you how pleased with are with the results we have achieved using Epotec. Firstly the decision to go with a rendered pool as opposed to pebblecrete has resulted in a pool surface that we were after. I swum in my neighbours pool on the weekend and it felt so rough and on top of that was dirty…the finish is just not conducive. The Epotec finish is just so clean and smooth that we are absolutely delighted with our pool. The product guidelines that you provided were perfect…we finished painting two coats with about 100ml spare at the end. We did thin the product out with about 100mls per pack as the temperature was quite high when we painted. The colour is perfect and matched the colour on the website perfectly. I would definitely recommend to anyone to render and paint their pool and I would definitely recommend Epotec as a high quality, easy to use finish