Australia’s Best Value Pool Coating
If so Epotec epoxy pool coating is the answer, applied by independent contractors in most parts of Australia or DIY.
If your pool is tired, worn, unattractive or just hard to keep clean, your pool can have a new lease of life with Epotec hi build 2 pack epoxy coating.
- provides an amazing durable coloured finish
- designed to work on concrete (painted or not), Marblesheen, Pebblecrete or Fibreglass
- is specially formulated to be UV, wear and scratch resistant
- when fully cured provides a hard, smooth, easy to clean surface without nooks and crannies for algae to lodge in, unlike other rough, porous surfaces
- resistant to chalking, pool water chemicals and salt and is safe to use with fish
- used in pools in the tough Australasian environment for over 20 years. It’s a proven system and will last season after season in your pool
- widely used in new or existing pools, from back yard to Olympic sized and beyond
- we deliver Australia wide
- can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- can be applied by you (DIY), by Approved Contractors or your favourite painter
- budget about $900 – $1500 (DIY) and $4000 – $6000 (Applicator) for average size pools.
For prices and quotes
Looking for a professional to resurface your pool?
For DIY we offer comprehensive information and support
Also please take a few minutes to see the other parts of our web site. There’s lots of useful information there to guide you and answer your questions. Also see the Project Galley above.
We are focused on saving you time and money in the long term with a low maintenance finish, so you spend more time in your pool not working on your pool.
Check our latest NEWSLETTER, this time we show you how EPOTEC works successfully upgrading previously painted pools.
With Epotec you are making the right choice. Join hundreds of other satisfied clients, Australia wide.
On the following pages you will find much useful information.
“I would like to thank you for your considerable help before and during the re-painting process of our pool. The pool has been finished for several weeks now and looks fantastic. It is a shame that Townsville is such a distance from Sydney as I would like you to see the finished product.
Your quick response to my initial inquiry surprised me and the literature you sent was very informative and easy to follow. As it was quite a large and daunting project to undertake, it was helpful to have a friendly ear on the phone and information outlining the whole process.
As I explained to you, we had got less than four years out of the life of the last paint, so we do look forward to at least 7-10 years before we have to repeat the process.
I would not hesitate to recommend your company, and in fact I have already passed on your name to somebody who asked where we had got the paint from.